Class IV (Laser Treatment)
Twin Peaks Veterinary Center is proud to offer Class IV Companion Laser Therapy to our patients. Laser therapy is a safe, painless, and progressive option for the treatment of pain and inflammation in pets. The laser uses specific wavelengths of light to reduce inflammation, reduce pain, and stimulate healing cells.
- Chronic pain relief (arthritis, degenerative joint disease, etc)
- Acute pain relief (injuries like bite wounds, etc)
- Anti-inflammatory effects in the tissue (ear infections, etc)
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Improves blood circulation
- Post operative pain relief and faster wound healing