Welcome to Twin Peaks Veterinary Center: Your Tucson Veterinarian
Welcome to the official website for Twin Peaks Veterinary Center, serving the health and wellness needs pets throughout Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley and surrounding areas. We know how much you care about your pet and how concerned you are about making sure you have ready access to skilled, compassionate veterinary professionals for everything from preventative wellness to urgent and emergency care. We love pets too and as you explore this site, you'll see for yourself why we're the best choice when your pet needs a helping hand.
What Makes Our Tucson Vet Clinic Different
Outstanding veterinary care requires an outstanding clinic, and Twin Peaks Veterinary Center definitely qualifies. We're one of the 15 percent of veterinary clinics nationwide certified by the AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association), ensuring that we meet the highest standards. We're also a certified Fear Free facility, having undergone extra training in methods to keep your pet relaxed and at ease. Last but not least, we're recognized as a Cat-Friendly Practice, with specialized expertise in providing your feline with the best experience possible.
You'll also be impressed the quality of the team we maintain. Our distinguished team of veterinarians includes Dr. Beth Neuman, Dr. Rebecca Laton, Dr. Brian Shear, Dr. Laura Battraw and Dr. Scott Miller. Whichever Tucson veterinarian your pet sees, rest assured that he'll be getting a skilled, experienced, caring practitioner, supported by our in-house groomer, Suzan Koch and top-class veterinary technicians.
A Full Suite of Veterinary Services for Your Dog or Cat
Here at Twin Peaks Veterinary Center, we aim to be your primary pet care center, and that means provide a full suite of veterinary services for all phases of your dog or cat's life. Your Tucson veterinarian at our clinic can offer:
- Wellness and Diagnostic Care - Regular wellness exams and sophisticated diagnostic procedures such as radiography can help us keep a close eye on your pet's health. We also administer such wellness essentials as vaccinations, pest/parasite prevention, spaying/neutering and microchipping.
- Pet Dentistry - Rely on us to keep your pet's teeth, gums and oral cavity as clean, healthy and disease-free as possible.
- Laser Treatment - Laser treatment is a safe, painless, remarkably effective technique to relieving pain and rehabilitating damaged tissues. We prescribe both for injury care and for chronic pain management.
- Grooming - Our in-house Groomer Suzan provides professional grooming services to keep your pet feeling and looking his best.
- Urgent and Emergency Care - When your pet is suffering or in serious trouble, it's great to know that we're there for you. Entrust your pet to our clinic for immediate, possibly life-saving care.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Tucson Veterinarian at Twin Peaks Veterinary Center!
Now that you've seen the features, benefits, and unique qualities awaiting you at Twin Peaks Veterinary Center, all that's left is to see our clinic and meet our dedicated team in person. Use our convenient online form or call us at (520) 572-8300 to schedule an initial visit, tour our facility, and let your pet get to know us. We look forward to helping your furry family member thrive for many years to come!