Welcome to Twin Peaks Veterinary Center
Your Veterinarian in Tucson, AZ
Call us today at (520) 572-8300
Dr. Beth Neuman and the staff of Twin Peaks Veterinary Center believe pets are members of your family who need quality, professional health care throughout their lifetimes and state-of-the-art urgent care when they’re ill. Twin Peaks offers a broad spectrum of services to keep your pet healthy, to ensure your pet is comfortable and happy, and to make certain you share many years together.
Twin Peaks Veterinary Center is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association. We share this honor with only about 15% of veterinary clinics throughout the country. This recognition means that we are meeting some of the highest national standards in areas like patient care, pain management, anesthesia, surgery, and safety. For you it means you can feel comfortable that your pets are receiving the best care around!
Twin Peaks Veterinary Center is located just west of I-10 off the Twin Peaks exit. We easily serve clients from the Marana, Oro Valley, Tucson, AZ and surrounding zip codes, 85743, 85742 and 85658.
Twin Peaks Veterinary Center is proud to offer Class IV Companion Laser Therapy to our patients. Laser therapy is a safe, painless, and progressive option for the treatment of pain and inflammation in pets. The laser uses specific wavelengths of light to reduce inflammation, reduce pain, and stimulate healing cells.
In a nutshell, the benefits can include:
- Chronic pain relief (arthritis, degenerative joint disease, etc)
- Acute pain relief (injuries like bite wounds, etc)
- Anti-inflammatory effects in the tissue (ear infections, etc)
- Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
- Improves blood circulation
- Post operative pain relief and faster wound healing
- Prepaid deposit are required at drop off for every surgery or dental. Checks will not be accepted as prepaid deposits; cash, credit cards, or Care Credit only.
- Paperwork will take at least 10 minutes to go over once you drop off. Signatures will be required for sedation consent and estimate approval.
Dr. Beth Neuman
Tucson Veterinarian | Twin Peaks Veterinary Center | (520) 572-8300
7555 W Twin Peaks Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85743 1539